Early Thanksgiving Thank You
I don't know what this forum means to others. To me it is a special meeting place. It's the first place I check each morning with my first cup of coffee. A place to laugh, share and learn. Thank you Nanno & Phil for creating and maintaining this site.
Goatberries Happen!
Thanks so much Taffy! My thanks goes out to Phil for setting all this up for us, to Charlie Horse for the awesome headers, and to all of you for contributing your wisdom and experience.
Thank you!
Thank you so so much everyone who is a part of this forum. It is amazing to see how many people are here, and this forum is not even a year old!!!
To me I feel like I know you all, and it seems close and friendly.
Thanks Nanno and Phil for creating this forum. And for all the time, effort and money you have put into it.
Have a great Thanksgiving everyone, and spread the word about this AWESOME forum!!!
My words have power...And so do yours.
My website: https://sydev.us
I'm pretty new around here...but everyone has been awesome and just being able check to a site dedicated to goats and pickings has been wonderful. Thank you even be who had the know how and drive to put this together!! I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.
I will happily chime in on this thread. Thanks especially to Phil and Nanno for putting this whole site together. I don't know what your goal was in creating this community but I will tell you I have gained needed knowledge that isn't available anywhere else, that I know of. Secondly thanks to everyone here who has shared their knowledge and experiences. I will be gleaning from this site for some time to come!!! Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!!!