Pack Goat Ban in the Wind River Range
Speaking for the North American Packgoat Association as the Land Use Committee Chairman, NAPgA deeply and sincerely appreciates the outpouring of financial support recently. Thousands of dollars have recently come in to the organization from those who are able to help fund our attorney fees and court costs. Thank you so much! We have received donations as low as $10, and as high as $1000. We appreciate each and every donation, no matter how small. All of us have places to where our money can be allocated, so thank you for sending some of it NAPgA's direction.

NAPgA's membership numbers are pathetically low at the moment. Less than 100 current paid-up members at present, if you can believe it. I would like to see our membership base over 1000 active members by the end of this year.

Let's face it. All of us here LOVE goats. They are kind, affectionate animals, for the most part. I love mine as trail companions. They are smart working animals who have an incredible desire to please me.

So, I would like to invite all of you who are not currently members of NAPgA, to please sign up and become a member of the national organization! All of you have something positive to contribute to goatpacking.

Messages In This Thread
Pack Goat Ban in the Wind River Range - by Saph - 01-17-2014, 10:25 AM
RE: Pack Goat Ban in the Wind River Range - by vigilguy - 04-17-2014, 07:30 AM