Pack Goat Ban in the Wind River Range
I agree, Dave. Matt is already in high demand! But that's because he's so awesome! Smile

(04-14-2014, 11:58 PM)Dave-Trinity-Farms Wrote: My vet might do it just to do it as he picked up a prospect from me last year, but he is already stretched well beyond his means for clients. The thought of more might actually run him off! LOL

I think it's a good idea Tou but the reality is vets (and all businesses) need to put their advertising dollars where they will stretch the furthest. The audience for packgoat enthusiasts is limited. Since membership in NAPga is inexpensive I think we/they could purchase an annual membership in their name and accomplish much the same.

(04-14-2014, 10:14 PM)TOU Wrote: What do you all think about approaching our favorite Goat oriented Vets about becoming a "NAPgA Preferred Vet" on the NAPgA site. Ones that have donated to our cause? Something like $500 gets them a year or two in the monthly newsletter as well as linked on the NAPgA website as a Vet that is in support of NAPgA in general & our lad use cause specifically? This would be doubly valuable as they would gain a greater referral base of Goat patients & we could have at least a couple of great Vets per State that are goat oriented & especially Packgoat oriented. Win/Win! What do you think Larry, Charlie, NAPgA Board?
Goatberries Happen!

Messages In This Thread
Pack Goat Ban in the Wind River Range - by Saph - 01-17-2014, 10:25 AM
RE: Pack Goat Ban in the Wind River Range - by Taffy - 04-15-2014, 08:44 AM