Pack Goat Ban in the Wind River Range
What Curtis says is well worded and Spot on.

I have always felt that the goat packing community is some of the nicest, most thoughtful, generous people on the planet! Thanks to ALL of you for donating your time and/or money to this worthy cause!

NAPgA has a financial goal of raising $85,000 between now and July 4th to put into our NAPgA Account, in order to have the funds to go to Court and help the Forest Service realize that we are all very serious about our desire for freedom to continue to have access to our National Forest Lands. (Boy, that was a LONG sentence!)

This is not an ego trip for any of us in pursuing this direction. We just want to be able to implement NAPgA's Best Management Practices and show the Forest Service that we are responsible Goat packers. I for one am certainly willing to Highline, to use GPS Collars on the Alpha Goat (when in Core Bighorn Sheep habitat), etc. I just want my access to all areas of the Forests, and you all do as well.

I would invite you to donate whatever possible to the GOFUNDME site, AND Post the GOFUND ME LINK on EVERY social media page you can think of. FaceBook, Twitter, ALL of your Email addresses in your address book. I have, and you can also in a courteous and respectful fashion. Merely iinvite them to consider donating, or ask your friends if they know ANYONE who could donate even $5 or $10 or $20 to our campaign.

Folks, NAPgA has generated over $2700 in the last 6 days, just on the GOFUNDME site! Larry has also received close to $2000 in the last week in checks! WE CAN DO THIS!

We have received from VERY generous donations recently, THANK YOU!!!!

But think about it....if we had 8500 people donate $10 each, we can reach our goal! WE can do this IF we tell our friends and family members. Tell your local Veterinarian. Like Curtis said, the future of goatpacking is literally hanging by a thread at the very moment. Let's not leave any of our efforts on the table, you nor I want to have any regrets. We want and need to do our best in this.

After talking with Curtis King over the weekend, I was very appreciative of the cordial and respective nature of the USFS personnel that he encountered at the public meeting that he attended in NAPgA's behalf. We all (and I will too) need conduct ourselves in a similar fashion. Take the high road, so to speak, in our interactions with USFS personnel. I believe that they really care about the survival of Bighorn Sheep. We do too.

Thanks again to all of you for your passion to keep the Forests open.

Charlie Jennings, Land Use Chairman
NAPgA

Messages In This Thread
Pack Goat Ban in the Wind River Range - by Saph - 01-17-2014, 10:25 AM
RE: Pack Goat Ban in the Wind River Range - by vigilguy - 04-10-2014, 05:56 AM