Three wethers I must re-home
I am in the St Helens area of Columbia County in Oregon. I have three French Alpine weathers I must re-home due to a divorce and the selling of our property. The oldest and biggest is Rudy. He's about 6. He is the dominant male and can be aggressive, but is manageable. The two younger ones are much sweeter and a bit smaller: Dexter and Louie. They are about 4. They all have their horns. They have always lived in a large fenced area. The have never been tethered. I would really prefer for all of them to be adopted together if at all possible. I would send them off to a good home free of charge - but someone would have to come get them. I don't have the transportation options to be able to deliver them anywhere. We are in Warren in Columbia County - between Scappoose and St Helens. I would also send them off with all the hay I have on hand at the time they move. I have about 20 bales at this time. I cannot seem to get the photo attachments to stick, but if you are interested, I can email you photos.
I don't have the space, but wish you luck on finding a good home. Do you have pictures to share?
(11-11-2014, 05:19 PM)nebs Wrote: I don't have the space, but wish you luck on finding a good home. Do you have pictures to share?

Thank you - I did try to do an attachment, but couldn't seem to get it to work
Liz, I have to upload my pics to a site like photobucket, then copy it into the image box. Good luck.
It's possible your images are too big. You can either do as Nebs said and use a site such as Photobucket, or you can resize your images on your computer and upload them here. Sorry about that!
I post them to the goat spot or facebook, re save them and then post them here.
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
if you can get them too Caldwell Idaho, I would be interested, have they been led or packed?
Matt