Perfect Day for Sunning!

.jpg   (l to r) Fuzzy, Poppy, Gracie.JPG (Size: 27.27 KB / Downloads: 55)

You couldn't have asked for a nicer January day than we had today. Sunny, calm and in the mid 40's. Three of my does took advantage of it and enjoyed sunning while on top of the 35' dirt hill in their pen.

(l to r) Fuzzy, Poppy lying down and Gracie. Fuzzy is Gracie's dam and Poppy's grand dam. Fuzzy is 6 1/2, Poppy is 1 1/2 and Gracie is 10 months. Poppy is due to kid February 10th.
Goatberries Happen!
Cool. I bet they enjoyed that! Nice colored alpines.
It was almost in the 80's here, so I used the solar dryer Smile. The goats got so whiny at being ignored I trekked up the hill to make sure nothing was wrong Smile
And today... Dense freezing fog. Not likely to see it go above freezing.
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
It was t-shirt weather in Bend today 56+. Took the goaters out into the horse paddock to enjoy the day and all they did was lay down and sleep in the sun. Actually it was pretty relaxing for me too. Cannot believe this is January. Something will have to balance here soon. Mother Nature, what have you got in store for us? (don't get me wrong here, I'm loving it!)
[i]
Charlene in Central Orego
n
[/i]
Lot's of fog here too, a little sun peeking throughSmile I can't wait for warm sunny spring days to arrive.....
They look so happy! Smile