My goats are home!
This is a boring story compared to what everyone else is doing with their goats, but I'm excited. My goats are finally with me after being boarded for 3 months while we found a property and got it ready for them.Wink

.jpg   IMAG0149.jpg (Size: 106.89 KB / Downloads: 48)
.jpg   IMAG0151.jpg (Size: 95.39 KB / Downloads: 48)
.jpg   IMAG0154.jpg (Size: 79.49 KB / Downloads: 46)
.jpg   IMAG0160.jpg (Size: 70.14 KB / Downloads: 47)
.jpg   IMAG0165.jpg (Size: 71.71 KB / Downloads: 46)
No story with goats is boring! I'm so happy for you. Looks like everyone is really happy in their new home, and I know you love having them with you now. Smile
no better story then that Smile
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
(01-13-2014, 06:19 PM)Nanno Wrote: No story with goats is boring! I'm so happy for you. Looks like everyone is really happy in their new home, and I know you love having them with you now. Smile

They've been in a pen that's around 25 x 50 with no grass, so I think they're really happy!
They'll think they're in Heaven! Congratulations! Big Grin
Goatberries Happen!
Looks like a nice new area for them too! I would hate to be seperated from my goats, they are a part of my day to day life and being me a lot of joy. I would be excited tooSmile
(01-13-2014, 07:18 PM)AmyB Wrote:
(01-13-2014, 06:19 PM)Nanno Wrote: No story with goats is boring! I'm so happy for you. Looks like everyone is really happy in their new home, and I know you love having them with you now. Smile

They've been in a pen that's around 25 x 50 with no grass, so I think they're really happy!
Nice! They love hillsides. BTW, mine haven't the grass or even dirt for about 2 months...still have about 6" of snow on the ground. Wink
Congrats on having the "kids" home!
[i]
Charlene in Central Orego
n
[/i]
It looks like prime goat browse to me. Radena