Age ?
Star 
Can you casteraite older goats? or not,
Matt
Sure can. After 5 months of age, Id always turn to a vet to do it.
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
Even if there 4-5 years old?
Matt
You can castrate an animal of any age, but the older and more experienced they are, the more male behaviors they'll retain. With goats this is definitely not desirable since they have worse "boy habits" than just about any animal on the planet. My Pac-Man was wethered at about 11 months and had one (very busy) breeding season under his belt. He lost the bucky physical attributes such as his beard and even his black shoulder stripe, and he acted like a perfectly normal wether all summer. But this fall he began acting like a buck again and has been spraying himself and mounting all the does. Fortunately he lost his musky smell. He's not nearly as gross as a buck in rut, but he's not particularly pleasant to handle at the moment either. I don't know from personal experience, but I imagine a buck that has been intact a long time will probably always be pretty "bucky" since a lot of behavior has become habit by that time.
I asked this same question of my vet when I found a 4 year old buck I liked. He said the same thing Nanno said.
Goatberries Happen!
Thanks, much appreciated...
Matt