Halloween Goat Party!
Phil and I were up giggling late into the night yesterday after I brainstormed an idea to have a goat Halloween party. First of all, everyone and their goat would need to dress in costume. But then we started thinking of some fun games to play. I'd appreciate any ideas ya'll had, especially for names for the relay races.

1. Costume contest (self-explanatory)

2. Who's Your Mummy? - Teams of two people and one goat. Each team gets a roll of toilet paper. Whoever mummifies their goat fastest and crosses the finish line without their mummy unraveling wins.

3. Dangling donuts - Powdered donuts are hung on strings at goat height and person height. The person and goat have to eat their donuts off the strings (people can't use their hands). Fastest wins. Donuts dropped on the ground will have to be eaten off the ground (we will put down a tarp).

4. Foot race - People have to race with their goat on a leash. No dragging or carrying goats allowed. This could be a feed sack race to make it funnier.

5. Ribbon relay - People have to race to a bucket, pull out a ribbon, and tie it to their goat's tail before racing back to their team. (I believe this would be almost impossible with Cuzco, doable with most smaller goats, and hilarious to watch!)

6. Milk-Dud Mayhem (Phil thought of the brilliant name) - Each relay team stands behind a line. There's another line halfway across the arena (or barn). Team members must race to the other side, find a pile of goat berries, and bring back as many as they can in a teaspoon. They put them in their team's bucket and the next person goes. Whoever has the most berries when time is called wins. This would naturally be the last event since we need time for the goats to all drop ballast before it will work. Big Grin

I also want participants to contribute goat-themed snacks and/or snacks that contain goat milk or goat milk products.

What do ya'll think? Am I crazy, or does this sound like a blast? Any other good game ideas?

We might also do a "Calling All Goats" game where the goats are let loose and the one who comes to its owner first wins, but depending on how many goats are in attendance it might be a bit too chaotic, and we don't want any goat fights.
Oh my gosh this is amazing
COOL!! Big Grin Sounds like it will be awesome. Big Grin
My words have power...And so do yours.
My website: https://sydev.us
Excellent ideas! I think we should do this at the Rendy for some fun entertainment! I want to move near you. You guys have WAY too much fun!
Goatberries Happen!
I should bring my goat Pebbles,she LOVES to eat anything sugary (even hard mints like lemon drops). She also lives up to her name. LOL Smile To bad you dont live in MI.
My words have power...And so do yours.
My website: https://sydev.us