Two Experianced packers for sale
I have a 5 year old Alpine and a 4 year old Lamancha for sale. Both have packed on the trail and been part of a pack string for over a year. I am selling them because they do not have horns. I use them mainly for hunting and packing in the high country of Colorado where there are alot of bears and mountain lions. I have not had a problem yet but, I want my goats to at least have one form of defence until I can get to them. I am asking $200 for each one. I will provide pictures if anyone is interested. I have two other goats that have horns and they know it and know how to use them. I will be replacing the two that I sell with ones that have horns if anyone has goats with horns that they want to sell let me know.

Thanks for looking
Life is to short to stay inside, get out and enjoy what God has given us!
I've got two bucklings with horns that are available to the right home, but I'm not sure if you're looking for kids. They're not quite three months old right now. I'm thinking I may hang onto them and work with them till next spring so I have a better idea how they'll turn out. They're Alpine/Nubian crosses and you can see pictures of them here: http://www.packgoatcentral.com/forums/sh...335&page=3 Their names are Snickers and Sputnik. They already know their names and come when called. They have been out hiking with us several times (Snickers especially loves hiking), and I'm starting to teach them to lie down on command and some other simple tricks. Let me know if you're at all interested. Good luck finding homes for your other two boys!
(09-08-2014, 03:13 PM)Pueblopacker Wrote: I have a 5 year old Alpine and a 4 year old Lamancha for sale. Both have packed on the trail and been part of a pack string for over a year. I am selling them because they do not have horns. I use them mainly for hunting and packing in the high country of Colorado where there are alot of bears and mountain lions. I have not had a problem yet but, I want my goats to at least have one form of defence until I can get to them. I am asking $200 for each one. I will provide pictures if anyone is interested. I have two other goats that have horns and they know it and know how to use them. I will be replacing the two that I sell with ones that have horns if anyone has goats with horns that they want to sell let me know.

Thanks for looking

Do you have any pics of your two hornless packers? Any other history you can provide about them? breeding, medical, etc? I am looking for a couple of good goats, sounds like your two might be just the ticket.
(09-08-2014, 08:32 PM)igoat Wrote:
(09-08-2014, 03:13 PM)Pueblopacker Wrote: I have a 5 year old Alpine and a 4 year old Lamancha for sale. Both have packed on the trail and been part of a pack string for over a year. I am selling them because they do not have horns. I use them mainly for hunting and packing in the high country of Colorado where there are alot of bears and mountain lions. I have not had a problem yet but, I want my goats to at least have one form of defence until I can get to them. I am asking $200 for each one. I will provide pictures if anyone is interested. I have two other goats that have horns and they know it and know how to use them. I will be replacing the two that I sell with ones that have horns if anyone has goats with horns that they want to sell let me know.

Thanks for looking

Do you have any pics of your two hornless packers? Any other history you can provide about them? breeding, medical, etc? I am looking for a couple of good goats, sounds like your two might be just the ticket.

I will get you pictures do you have an email I can send them to. I bought the lamancha last year from a guy in utah who was moving to the city and could not keep him he has been a good goat he is tall but skinny he weighs I am guessing around 150 he is very playful with other goats he is quiet and packs well. the Alpine I got from a diary in Montrose colorado. He does not like to load in the back of a truck. I have to lift him in but once in he is fine. Great on the trail packs well he has been healthy as long as I have had him. He has been tatooed He weighs I am guessing around 200 good goats easy keepers they just lack the horns that I want them to have. Send me your email and I will get pictures. Feel free to call 719-429-6538 thanks

willie

(09-08-2014, 06:58 PM)Nanno Wrote: I've got two bucklings with horns that are available to the right home, but I'm not sure if you're looking for kids. They're not quite three months old right now. I'm thinking I may hang onto them and work with them till next spring so I have a better idea how they'll turn out. They're Alpine/Nubian crosses and you can see pictures of them here: http://www.packgoatcentral.com/forums/sh...335&page=3 Their names are Snickers and Sputnik. They already know their names and come when called. They have been out hiking with us several times (Snickers especially loves hiking), and I'm starting to teach them to lie down on command and some other simple tricks. Let me know if you're at all interested. Good luck finding homes for your other two boys!

I am looking for adults thanks though
Life is to short to stay inside, get out and enjoy what God has given us!