Hi from Utah
Greetings,
I am excited to welcome two 5 mo old Alpine wethers into our lives in the next couple weeks. We are hoping to train them to be packgoats and I have really appreciated all of the advice and information I have found on this site! While I am slightly overwhelmed at the amount of new things I get to learn, I am thrilled at the chance to share our hiking journeys with our boys as they grow. I would certainly welcome any advice and would love to meet any other people from Northern Utah that have packgoats!
Cheers!
Welcome!
Howdy and welcome. You are in good company in Utah. Have a few other peeps in your area
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
Thank you! That's what I've seen! I've seen some great pictures of them on some of my favorite trails! My first experience with packgoats was a group from High Uintas Packgoats that we ran into years ago in the back country. I've been hooked by it ever since!
Greetings and salutations! We hope to hear of your adventures as you get started in goat packing!
Welcome to Pack Goat Central!! We are glad you like the forum,and are excited to have you join us. Smile
My words have power...And so do yours.
My website: https://sydev.us
I live in Willard. Feel free to come by.

435-764-1111
Welcome & congrats!

I have only been packing the last 18 months but it has been busy & an eventful 18 months with many hikes & trips to places that include the High Uintahs... Grand Daddy area. I have four 6 yo (Alpine/Saanan) , two 4 yo (1 Alpine/Boer & 1 Lamancha) & five 1 yo (2 Lamancha...half brothers, 1 Ober, 2 Ober/Saanan/Boer...all three have same Ober father). Fencing, bottle feeding & infrastructure are all finally done & paid for & think I can now finally fully enjoy the experience. Wink We have at least 4 major trips planned this year & a few minor ones. I live in Pleasant View, less than 10 minutes from Vigil guy. You're welcome any time.

TOU