Introducing my two new boys

.png   untitled (9).png (Size: 327.24 KB / Downloads: 63)
.png   untitled (8).png (Size: 235.73 KB / Downloads: 63) Seeing this is the place for introductions (and I couldn't find anywhere else it fit) I would like to introduce my two new boys. They were bucks up until a couple months ago and this dairy is closing due to family health problems. They are 3 1/2 yo full alpines, disbudded, although I'd rather have horns, and not quite over being a tad bit "bucky". They have sweet attitudes and respond well to people. So now I have 4 adult and 2 coming yearlings to use as packers for this year. Of course, the yearlings will still be wannabes!
The head shot is Spanky and the other is Buckwheat.
[i]
Charlene in Central Orego
n
[/i]
Congrats! I'm sure they will be great packers with some fun adventures to come.
Nice looking boys!
Goatberries Happen!
I am so glad to hear you ended up with them! Congrats.
Oh, they're beautiful! Congratulations!
Thanks everyone. Can hardly wait to get out on the trails with the whole group. After this weekend's wind storm anyway!
[i]
Charlene in Central Orego
n
[/i]
Good looking boys Smile I am sure they will totally enjoy their new life Smile
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
So since they were bucks for so long, do you think they'll keep the buck hair style? They'll be unique pack goats with such epic beards and leggings and manes.
I'd definitely keep those beards! I love beards even on my does. It'll be interesting to see what they look like when they shed out.
Goatberries Happen!
Good question Charlie. If they do lose the hair, you would think it could take a couple of years at least.
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)