How do goats like their love'n
I have a dumb question. How do Goats like to be loved? Do they like to be scratched or pet? Also where are their "spots". Every animal has a "sweet spot." Where is a Goat's? I want to want my goats to love my "love'n" But I'm not sure where or how they want it. I've found a few hot buttons for mine but I want to hear what you all have to say. I'm still guessing at this point.
Rump above the tail.
Around the horn base.
Bridge of the nose.
All of those plus I have one boy who likes to have his belly and the inside of his hind legs scratched.
Cheeks and lips for Legions. But most of the goats Ive had love a good scratch on the butt as mentioned, horn bases (or in my case with hornless goats, top of the head) shoulders are a pretty universal spot. All scratching. Not big on petting.
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
Almost all of mine like to have their backs and rumps scratched, and some particularly love to have their faces and/or heads rubbed. Cuzco is the only one in my herd who loves to have his ears rubbed. He also loves to have his back and rump scratched, but he's very particular. He rarely allows us to fawn over him in front of the other goats. But when we get him by himself, he'll practically turn himself inside-out for a back scratch and he'll stand for minutes at a time to have his chin and ears rubbed. He's such a funny old beast!

Pac-Man loves to have his chin and face rubbed and scratched. Actually, he laps up ANY kind of human attention--we call him "The Sponge". Finn is much the same way except that he prefers interaction over just plain attention. Lilly just wants to sit in my lap, but since she's way too big for that now, she contents herself by rubbing her face and body all over mine any time I sit down. Sputnik doesn't like to be touched at all unless he's sick, but he loves food treats more than anybody, so what I can't give him in rubs I make up for in cookies.

I love how they're all so different!
Great stuff, thanks much.
Under the chin, on the rump, along the sides of the jaw. Once you begin scratching your goats (knoodling) you'll find what each one likes best.
Goatberries Happen!