Got a Chat Room!
If anyone cares to come test it out, here it is:
http://us10.chatzy.com/22135395123971

We'll add a link to the top of the webpage pretty soon.
Link officially added at the top of the webpage. After hearing from Larry that their NAPgA meeting got unexpectedly canceled by an MS Messenger glitch, I thought we might provide an alternate place for their meetings that hopefully won't poop out at the last second. We can also schedule chat room meetings for fun if we like. It's very easy to use and you don't have to create an account--just type in your username and select a chat color and you're good to go!
I'm stuck in front of my computer doing end-of-the-year accounting. Someone please come in the chat room and rescue me!!!
Thanks Saph! I had a great time getting to know you better in the chat room this evening! I'm sure we gabbed way longer than we should have, but it was a lot of fun. Smile
You are welcome, no worries, I had a great time too--looking forward to doing it again soon!
Hey people, you should come hang out in the chat room! Tongue
Anyone want to chat for a bit? I'm there right now.
Anyone up for some chat room time?
Please email me next time you get on. I'd like to chat with you about the Land Use issues, fundraising campaign, etc.
Sure, can do. I edited your post and removed your email address from it. Spammers like to troll through these sites and pick up any addresses they can get and I don't want yours to be targeted. I have it written down elsewhere.