Not Quite Emergency, But...
I'm so thankful to hear everyone made it through the night safely and that Nubbin is feeling well!

Can you put another shelter out for Nubbin in case Lilly refuses to let her in?
Goatberries Happen!
I've got four shelters for six animals--isn't that ridiculous!? Cuzco has a big PolyDome all to himself while Pac-Man is using the little Dogloo shelter. Lilly switches back and forth between the tent-shaped E-Z Hutch and the second PolyDome. Petunia goes with her and Daisy gets whatever is left over. Nubbin would probably be able to share with Cuzco if I put her in the boys' pen, but I don't want Pac-Man having access to her until I get the results of his CAE test back, nor do I want them breeding willy-nilly since I'd like to be sure of the dates. Of course, in all likelihood there would be no date at all with Cuzco chaperoning, but you know what they say... love finds a way! We could buy another Dogloo for Nubbin, but probably not. She's quite stubborn and large at this point and beginning to challenge Lilly. She's ahead of Petunia in the pecking order now, and I have a feeling she'll also be pushing Daisy around before long and won't have any trouble sleeping wherever she wants to.
Wondering how Cuzco is doing. Better I hope.
Goatberries Happen!
Cuzco is definitely doing better. I haven't been able to get vitamins for him yet (the closest vitamin store is in Pueblo), but he seems to be improving with the warmer weather. He still has that hacking cough and the clear nasal discharge, but he's quite lively and finally ate well today for the first time in over a week.

Petunia is doing fantastic. Hers was a one-day sickness and she bounced right back. Of course the day after her ordeal was a very cold one and she spent a lot of it standing by our basement window looking in at us and shivering pathetically. She practically convulsed if we looked back. But I could tell she wasn't sick because she was greedy for cookies like everyone else. She just wanted in the house again!
I'm glad Cuzco is feeling better. And who can blame Petunia for wanting indoors where it's warm and cozy. Big Grin
Goatberries Happen!