Two New Nannies!
Well, we've given our new girls two weeks of quarantine and we got clean blood test results back from WADDL this afternoon. Time for introductions!

The match is set! We've got Lilly in one corner with Petunia acting as her second vs. Delilah in the other corner with Jezebel second. DING DING!

And now there's a general melee with everyone jumping in on the action at once!

Jezebel and Nubbin do a little two-step.

Delilah and Lilly get serious!

Keep workin' that chin, Delilah!

Ready... aim... FIRE! Delilah is no match for Lilly's bazookas.

But the dust soon settled and everyone spent the rest of the afternoon grazing peacefully together. Smile
Unfortunately after Nan left, it got a little bit messy ...

Whooopsie!!!

-Phil
ROFLMFAO!!! Oh Phil, that made me laugh so hard!
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
Ha ha!
Haha. Smile So funny!! Smile
My words have power...And so do yours.
My website: https://sydev.us
Our new girls are really starting to bloom. Their ribs have disappeared, their hair stopped falling out, and their tails are growing in nicely. I think Jezebel (the brown one) has grown an inch since she got here. She and Delilah were about the same size when we got them, but Jezebel is definitely much larger than Delilah now and her ribs have a nice padding of flesh on them now. Delilah is higher on the pecking order and spends more time guarding the food than eating it, and she also gets in more fights with the other goats than Jezebel (who tends to avoid confrontation). Hopefully Delilah will settle down soon so she can start putting on more weight.

We took both the girls hiking with us the other day. Hopefully this will help them bond to us better, and I think some moderate exercise is always good for improving body and hoof condition. Their hooves are almost normal now but the walls are thin and brittle. I'm sure that between minerals and walking on rough surfaces we can get their hooves in shape in no time. They're already worlds better than they were three weeks ago.

They're sure flashy. Its nice to hear how they're getting more healthy. I sure like to hear that kind of story.
Nice lookin' girls!!!
The girls are really looking good. I'm glad they found a wonderful home with you two!
Goatberries Happen!