Pack goat saddle for sale
2 Pack Northwest aluminum pack goat saddle with panniers for sale.  Used on approximately 20 trips.  $225 plus shipping.  Shipping is $60 or less depending upon how close you are to Nevada.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-06-2023, 06:56 AM)tonkasnowshoe Wrote: 2 Pack Northwest aluminum pack goat saddle with panniers for sale.  Used on approximately 20 trips.  $225 plus shipping.  Shipping is $60 or less depending upon how close you are to Nevada.

I'm intrested and sent you a message with a question. Thanks
I'm intrested, I sent you a message with a question. Thanks.
Pm sent
Are they sold????
(02-06-2023, 06:56 AM)tonkasnowshoe Wrote: 2 Pack Northwest aluminum pack goat saddle with panniers for sale.  Used on approximately 20 trips.  $225 plus shipping.  Shipping is $60 or less depending upon how close you are to Nevada.

Are these still available? If so I’m really interested if they are. I live in Idaho but have family in many parts of Nevada that could possibly pick them up for me depending on location.
(02-08-2023, 09:47 AM)Rookie season Wrote:

I'm intrested and sent you a message with a question. Thanks

Goodmorning- I just stumbled on this sight today via Facebook. We are looking for a couple more packs. I’m not sure if these are still available, but if they are I would love to buy. I can you pay Venmo or PayPal. We are in Winlock, Wa and have 12 packers who are amazing. Thank u so much, look forward to hearing from you. Liana