New expanded goat pen!

.jpg   1.jpg (Size: 24.03 KB / Downloads: 45)
.jpg   2.jpg (Size: 36.21 KB / Downloads: 45)
.jpg   3.jpg (Size: 34.47 KB / Downloads: 46)
.jpg   4.jpg (Size: 31.31 KB / Downloads: 46)
.jpg   5.jpg (Size: 37.33 KB / Downloads: 46)
.jpg   6.jpg (Size: 36.46 KB / Downloads: 46) I more than doubled the size of their pen with permission from the guy I rent the space from Smile The photos are crappy since I took them with my old phone. There's even an extra abandoned shelter that we pulled out of the bushes and cleaned up so the bottom goat Zoki has an extra place to get away from the other two. You can see the posts running down the middle in some of the pics where the old pen ended. They even have a big tree to play with now! When I put them back in there, they were just staring - complete shock. Django, my most adventurous one walked right on over to the other side to check it out. I don't know who's happier about this expansion, me or the goats!
*Saltlick*  Rancho Topaz   
near Topaz Lake, Nevada
Ah looks great! Very cool.
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
Cool. Good looking goats!
That's so fun! Don't you just love it when your goats have a new place to play and explore?
Nice! I'll bet they have a ball with all of that room!
Goatberries Happen!
The trees and log look like fun! My goats would love some nice shade like you have from the trees, very nice.
Nice! Looks like an awesome space for them. I am going to have to design a smaller space this Spring. We are moving from a rental with 65 acres to our own property with only 2 acres to share between, us, the garden, the green house, the chickens, dogs & goats. I got the herd down to 7 now from a high population of about 18 last springs so that should help some.
Wow, that'll be a big size downgrade SMaxwell, but I bet you'll make it cozy! Smile Yes they are enjoying their new space! So am I.
*Saltlick*  Rancho Topaz   
near Topaz Lake, Nevada