introduction
Hi Everyone,

I am from Pueblo Colorado, I am fairly new to the pack goat life but I am loving it. I have four goats. Spot is my lead goat he is boar alpine cross and he is a big boy roughly 225 or so. He is four going on five. Turbo is a pure alpine he also weighs aroung 215 also four going on five. Tiny ears is a lamancha he will be three this spring he still has alot of growing to do. Then there is whitey who is an alpine he will be one in the spring. I got sick of packing elk out on my back so I got the boys and really enjoy going out with them. My kids think the world of our goats. We are going on a hike this weekend so I will take pictures and let you all see my boys in action.
Hello and welcome! I got your message on thegoatspot.com about hiking with you. Thanks for the invite! There's a lot going on for us this weekend, but we'll certainly keep your invitation in mind if things open up. We should be a lot easier to pin down after Christmas.
Howdy Smile and welcome to packgoatcentral
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
Welcome. I can't wait to see the pics of your hike!
Hello everyone. I hope this group and regroup in this forum. I use to be on the old Packgoat forum before it was bought out by goat spot. I really missed reading the old groups messages. It is a shame that when a place gets so big they lose the personal touch. thank you saltlick and nanno for inviting me. Sorry I am not a big posting member. Radena (s.Oregon)
Welcome back ryorkies Smile
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
Welcome back! I'm glad you found us. Smile
Hey Radena! Welcome! Your little guy, Dan, is such a doll! He and my buckling, Tamarack, are play buddies and totally have me laughing every time I'm at the barn. He has latched on to my husband and Jeff loves him. Can't wait to get him out on the trail!
[i]
Charlene in Central Orego
n
[/i]
So glad to find you! I was a fairly inactive member over at the previous location, read a lot more than I posted, and hadn't been there since about Halloween. This afternoon I wandered over and was shocked to not find the forums. Not sure what happened, but a few of my Packgoat posts are now over on Goat Spots. I'm not trying to stir bad feelings, but if anybody would be willing to enlighten me, I'd appreciate it... Meanwhile, Happy New Year! May 2014 treat us all well.
Welcome back to both of you!