First hike for some, first this year for others
New member here and thought I would post a few pictures for introduction. We took three kids and our milker for a 4 mile hike into Estes lake here in NW Montana. We were all pleasantly pleased with how well they all did, need to do more lead work but the herd stayed right with us. it was my wife and I with 4 of our human kids and the grand baby.

.jpg   michael.8.JPG (Size: 104.82 KB / Downloads: 26)
Great photos! What a fun trip. Smile
Looks like you have all the different ear types represented in your herd too! Big Grin
Just wanted to share a story from this trip. While we were heading in with the goats a group of three teenagers were pulling a garden wagon full of camping gear uphill. One tire on the wagon was flat and it took all three of the boys to keep the wagon moving on the trail. We exchanged greetings and as the they went trudging off my daughter overheard one of the boys saying "we are so getting packgoats!" Made me smile!
Those teenagers are going to tell all of their friends what they saw and the word will spread! Smile

It looks like everyone had a great time and was tuckered out by the end of the trip.
Goatberries Happen!