Legion in the Yakima
Not really a trail tail just Legion, my niece and I swimming in the yakima river. There are hundred of people who float this river every day and we got stopped by surprised floaters the entire time we were there. Even had a group with a couple of dogs who came out to the little island we were one but Legion spotted em fast and when they finally saw him and came up to him, he presented his horns and that was enough for the dogs to say, Na.

It was thundering and a few large rain drops but still very hot. So it was kinda surreal. Legion almost drowned... well not really but he did go under the water. We got to a deep part and he followed us. But instead of starting to swim when it got that deep, he just kept on walking. Right down under the water. He bobbed up and looked to be going down again so I grabbed him. Then it just kinda clicked and he swam back to the shore while I held him to make sure he was going to stick with it.

Legion did great though. It had been a long time since he had been in more then just a little stream so he wasnt to sure he wanted to go in but once in and remembered, he didnt hesitate again.

[attachment=720]

.jpg   LegionYakima.jpg (Size: 43.96 KB / Downloads: 38)
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
Good Legion! He looks like he has lost weight. Looking good!
We have both been getting out a touch more and watching what we eat Smile
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
That's great! I'm glad Legion's old swimming lessons came back to him!
Looks like a nice area in the Yakima which can have strong currents. Your niece looks very happy with Legion. With the predicted 73% humidity and 104* temps today I may have to go swimming with you!Big Grin
Goatberries Happen!
Looks like you guys had a blast! Next time tie a rubber grub on a hook with about 15 feet of fishing line to his collar. I bet as he is swimming around he could troll for bass Smile