Goat cart pulling harness
I bought this from Debbi Otta several years ago. I never used it. It is in like new condition. $100 takes it all. I think that is what I paid for it. Thanks Jim 

Ooh... that looks nice! I wonder where Eldon and Debbi got it?
I'm still sad about Pac-Man. I've been thinking about him lately for some reason. I bought him just over 9 years ago (I can't believe it's been that long!). He'd have been 10 years old in April.
Hi Nan, I did forget all of the Pac Man history. I just searched the posts and now I do remember more. I first started on the site in early 2016 so I did read some about him back then. I hope seeing His name made you think of good memories. I don’t remember if Debbi ever told me where she got the harness. I was always impressed with the detailed note she sent with it.
(01-27-2023, 10:22 AM)Jimr Wrote: I bought this from Debbi Otta several years ago. I never used it. It is in like new condition. $100 takes it all. I think that is what I paid for it. Thanks Jim 

Hi Jim,

If you can ship it, I’ll take it.
(01-28-2023, 09:54 AM)Mountain Ogre Wrote:
(01-27-2023, 10:22 AM)Jimr Wrote: I bought this from Debbi Otta several years ago. I never used it. It is in like new condition. $100 takes it all. I think that is what I paid for it. Thanks Jim 

Hi Jim,

If you can ship it, I’ll take it.

Hi
I can ship it. I’ll PM you. 
Thanks Jim
The harness is sold.