Four sets of awesome panniers for sale (northern utah)
Hey Guys.  I'm pretty bummed to be selling all of my goatie gear.  We have let our boys go to someone else who will use them more.  Our kids got older and now were traveling more than backpacking, so the goat gear needs to go too.

This is what I've got.  I'd prefer it all go together, but I'm willing to ship it separately. I'll add exact shipping costs to the total price after I get a quote from UPS  Even better than shipping, is to pick it up here in northern Utah. :-D  

Everything is in EXCELLENT condition. Near new.  (Everything is made by Matt Lyon and sold on packgoats.com)

Olive green Teton pannier   $140/pair  (new price $190) Love the zippers on this one.  My favorite of all the panniers.
Camo/orange roll top pannier $90/pair (new price $115)
Blue roll top pannier  $90/pair (new price $115)
Olive green roll top pannier   $90/pair (new price $115)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg   Screenshot_20220806-165404_Gallery2.jpg (Size: 77.9 KB / Downloads: 151)
I sent you a private message.
(08-06-2022, 04:01 PM)Boardergirl Wrote: Hey Guys.  I'm pretty bummed to be selling all of my goatie gear.  We have let our boys go to someone else who will use them more.  Our kids got older and now were traveling more than backpacking, so the goat gear needs to go too.

This is what I've got.  I'd prefer it all go together, but I'm willing to ship it separately. I'll add exact shipping costs to the total price after I get a quote from UPS  Even better than shipping, is to pick it up here in northern Utah. :-D  

Everything is in EXCELLENT condition. Near new.  (Everything is made by Matt Lyon and sold on packgoats.com)

Olive green Teton pannier   $140/pair  (new price $190) Love the zippers on this one.  My favorite of all the panniers.
Camo/orange roll top pannier $90/pair (new price $115)
Blue roll top pannier  $90/pair (new price $115)
Olive green roll top pannier   $90/pair (new price $115)
Hey everyone.  Three of these are sold, but the camo/orange roll top is still available.
I am interested if the panniers you have left. Will please email me at rrgranch@gmail.com with your location and contact info. I am located in Malad, Idaho. Thanks
I'm bumping this thread because of the post just above mine. I wasn't at my computer much over the last few days and I didn't see this new user to "approve" their first post! I apologize about that!
Hey guys. I never could get in contact with ramble (above post). My camo/orange roll top panniers are still up for grabs.
(09-12-2022, 06:26 AM)Boardergirl Wrote: Hey guys. I never could get in contact with ramble (above post). My camo/orange roll top panniers are still up for grabs.

Hi! Im new to this.. Do you still have the panniers for sale?