taking orders for spring baby goats
My two goats are pregnant and will be giving birth around March. Taking orders now for the babies- milk goats and pack goats- mothers are Alpine and Alpine/Toggenberg mix, and father, Andre, is a purebred Toggenberg whose mother is a pedigreed prizewinning milk goat. Their babies from last year are wonderful and the boys are shaping up to be great pack goats, and the one girl is great too and looks like she'll have a good udder. 

Asking $300 each for babies. I will be doing extensive training with them which includes rides in car, walking on leash, tying to fence, walking through streams, hikes with older goats. 

I've decided to also sell the mother, Patches, who is pictured with her last year's baby. Alpine, okay milk goat, maybe one gallon at the most. $200
and Lucky, the baby (who has done pack goat training with my boys), Toggenburg/Alpine cross, horned, $300. Sorry for the old picture, will update this ad soon.

Prices are negotiable, and would trade for gear or fencing, building materials.

Will post more pictures soon.

I would prefer to not dehorn, but can do it if requested.

I live in Paradox, Colorado.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have to chime in! I have 2 babies from this spring's crop: Silver and Ocho. I can't express how pleased I am with these guys both in personality and build. They're babies but they act like experienced pack goats. They blend with the herd perfectly and and love people and physical contact while not necessarily being bratty. They're easy to catch and don't really seem to be afraid of anything so far. On the down side, they're escape artists because they're so athletic and smart. So if next year's batch turn out anything like mine, I can highly recommend that you consider booking these babies.
I don't drink beer, but if I did, I'd prefer Dos Equis.  Stay thirsty my friends!