Everyday Play
I think it about time for you guys to meet Fable; my weird, mischievous, goat. The offspring of the joker himself. XD Anyway; Fable was raised by dogs, me, and a pony, because of her mothers early death. I think that's why she's so uncommonly brave. The structure she is standing on; I like to refer it as the Goat cave. Unforturnatly its none too safe; but I can't remove it by myself; otherwise, I would. (Fable however, loves it)

[Image: DSCF4513_zpse27cbbc5.jpg]

[Image: DSCF4488_zpsecd1822b.jpg]

Not far from me; is Shiri, so I decided to throw their 'Goat' games into the picture. XD

[Image: DSCF4476_zps589edf2e.jpg]
You can see it on her face: Quit followin' me!

[Image: DSCF4478_zpsfe9fb916.jpg]

[Image: DSCF4481_zpsaf2d3890.jpg]
Tag!

[Image: DSCF4484_zpsfb11c7da.jpg]

[Image: DSCF4489_zpsff4d1527.jpg]

[Image: DSCF4490_zps7ab55e17.jpg]
My mountain.

[Image: DSCF4492_zps0ba647fb.jpg]
Off you go!

[Image: DSCF4495_zpsedc013b5.jpg]
You think Shiri got the hint?

[Image: DSCF4496_zps85ee0948.jpg]
I guess not

[Image: DSCF4497_zpsa2afaf0c.jpg]
Butting back.

[Image: DSCF4502_zps3cbd0a66.jpg]
Gaining the upper hand

[Image: DSCF4498_zps130b0a0b.jpg]
Victory short lived when Shiri fell off. XD
[Image: f1e9hc.jpg]

Goats: The animal that never gives up.

They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same. And no, I'm not a black sheep to they’re white; I'm a goat to they’re sheep.
So much fun! Thanks for sharing! Smile
Cool!
Neat and awesome Smile
My words have power...And so do yours.
My website: https://sydev.us
Is Shiri full husky-Alaskan or Siberian? I used to have a full Siberian. Incredible dogs.
[i]
Charlene in Central Orego
n
[/i]
Neither. XD She's a wolf hybrid. If you look at some of her structure closely, you'll be able to see the difference. And yes; they are definitely incredible dogs.

They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same. And no, I'm not a black sheep to they’re white; I'm a goat to they’re sheep.
Siberians are just too untrustworthy on a farm, in my opinion. They're such spazzes that I dont think they can really be trained out of the predator-for-fun mindset. The chickens will always disappear with a husky around.
We never had a problem with ours but we kept him busy. When I conditioned the endurance horses the dogs would go for 10 to 12 mile trot outs in the mountains several times a week. In winter he went cross country skiing with us. We had chickens and cats as well as the horses and he was always a gentle giant. He and our waterfowl hunting lab were great buddies and played constantly. I've heard they can be quite a nuisance if not trained though. Maybe we just got lucky!
Wolf hybrid-how cool!
[i]
Charlene in Central Orego
n
[/i]
Chickens disappearing? Sounds like Shiri! :p I would definitely not call her trustworthy. As it is I never leave her and the goat alone. XD She's a good companion though, even if she isn't a good 'dog'.