goats for sale
After much thoughts and heart break. I have had knees done and now my hubby has developed a heart problem. I have a Dakota, Nigerian Dwarf 7 years and Morgan, F2 Mini \Lamancha 4 years pack goats. They are not as mini as some, Dakota weighs about 150 and Morgan is more. Both neutered and disbudded. I have hiking packs, buckets, food, trash cans for food, stand, hoof trimmers, leashes, etc. Current on shots. Two hundred for all including hiking packs, which were $100 each. Goats can carry 25% of their weight so at least 35-40# each with helps with your pack!
can send pics .
Dakota was hiking since being bottle fed and Morgan has worn his pack a bit but haven't been able to hike much.
I'm in Kingman, Arizona
I'd even go a ways to get them to a good home.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Robin's Third Acre Nigerians
(04-25-2022, 10:22 AM)Thirdacre Wrote: After much thoughts and heart break. I have had knees done and now my hubby has developed a heart problem. I have a Dakota, Nigerian Dwarf 7 years and Morgan, F2 Mini \Lamancha 4 years pack goats. They are not as mini as some, Dakota weighs about 150 and Morgan is more. Both neutered and disbudded. I have hiking packs, buckets, food, trash cans for food, stand, hoof trimmers, leashes, etc. Current on shots. Two hundred for all including hiking packs, which were $100 each. Goats can carry 25% of their weight so at least 35-40# each with helps with your pack!
can send pics .
Dakota was hiking since being bottle fed and Morgan has worn his pack a bit but haven't been able to hike much.
Location?
Goatberries Happen!
They're lovely. I hope you find a nice packing home for them. You might even reach out to your local 4-H clubs. If any of them offer a utility goat project they might have some kids that are very interested in smaller packgoats. I saw some outstanding Nigerian crosses at a 4-H club in northern Colorado a few years ago. They were sturdy and gentle and they were the perfect size for kids to handle.
I'm in Kingman, Arizona, I would even help transport so they have a good home.
Robin's Third Acre Nigerians