pack goat kids
We have 5 kids left, 2 doelings and 3 bucklings, all Dwite Sharp genetics, all bucklings should mature over 200lbs, 1 alpine doeling, 1 alpine/togg doeling, 1 buckling that is mostly alpine with a little bit of sable, 1 full togg buckling, 1 togg/alpine buckling. They are all bottle fed and super friendly, We are in Southeast AZ

Aw, aren't they adorable! I'm going to guess that the Alpine doeling has a little Nubian somewhere in her background. The frosted nose and ears, and the flared ear tips are giveaways. I love goats with frosting! Smile
Just had a buyer back out, now we have 2 more bucklings available, 1 full togg and 1 togg/alpine, these toggs are out of Dwite Sharp's lines and should mature over 200lbs, very good genetics
I have a togg-alpine that I'm really happy with so far. I wouldn't have expected this mix to be so great.
I don't drink beer, but if I did, I'd prefer Dos Equis.  Stay thirsty my friends!
Charlie Horse, I thought you had a Togg/Nubian!
Oh I forgot. 1/4 Alpine, 1/2 Togg, 1/4 Nubian. Yeah.
I don't drink beer, but if I did, I'd prefer Dos Equis.  Stay thirsty my friends!