2 year old Ober for sale in Nevada
Hello all I have a 2 year old whether for sale, he has been out on trail many times with me, can load and u load well, very gentle and has his horns still. Looking to find the right home for him. He had an incident with a dog that has made him too skidish around my dogs to be in my string.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-03-2022, 04:53 PM)Hutch888 Wrote: Hello all I have a 2 year old whether for sale, he has been out on trail many times with me, can load and u load well, very gentle and has his horns still. Looking to find the right home for him. He had an incident with a dog that has made him too skidish around my dogs to be in my string.

Where are you located on Nevada and what are you asking for him?
Is he still available and how much are wanting for him and where are you located at In Nevada?
I am interested in your wether is he still available and what are you wanting to get for him and what’s your location in Nevada?
Hello Jarred13. I just want to bump this post for you since I couldn't approve you until this evening. I'm currently away from home at a place with extremely spotty internet so I apologize for not making your responses go "live" until now. Now that you're approved, all your posts will go live immediately without my help. Sorry about that--it's a necessary anti-spam measure. Wink
Oh he's really handsome. I bet he has epic horns in a few years.
I don't drink beer, but if I did, I'd prefer Dos Equis.  Stay thirsty my friends!