RockStar Sundgau Alpine yearlings for sale
I've got two yearling Alpines I'm selling to the right buyer.  These are twins and they are going to be fantastic packers.  Conformation and agility is second to none. I'd love to see them go to a young strong hunter type.  These two will be tough packers in the most demanding conditions.  Selling due to me getting into mules.  These two came from one of Dwite Sharp's contract breeders and are the best of the best.  $750 each.  Must go together.  Text me for videos and photos. 435-764-1111.
location?
(04-15-2022, 07:46 PM)vigilguy Wrote: I've got two yearling Alpines I'm selling to the right buyer.  These are twins and they are going to be fantastic packers.  Conformation and agility is second to none. I'd love to see them go to a young strong hunter type.  These two will be tough packers in the most demanding conditions.  Selling due to me getting into mules.  These two came from one of Dwite Sharp's contract breeders and are the best of the best.  $750 each.  Must go together.  Text me for videos and photos. 435-764-1111.

I’ve decided to hang on to these two guys. No longer for sale.