2, 3 year Old 100% Alpine Wethers for Sale
Located in SW Montana! 2, 3 year Old 100% Alpine Wethers for Sale. $450 each or $800 for both. Very healthy and friendly. Lead well but have not been packed on. That was the intent but it doesn't fit in the schedule. These were bought as weaned from a breeder and have had only one owner.  They both stand around 36" at withers.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Interested to learn mor what part of Montana are you in ? Did you ever work with them at all how are they with people.
(12-08-2021, 12:26 PM)LindseyCae Wrote: Located in SW Montana! 2, 3 year Old 100% Alpine Wethers for Sale. $450 each or $800 for both. Very healthy and friendly. Lead well but have not been packed on. That was the intent but it doesn't fit in the schedule. These were bought as weaned from a breeder and have had only one owner.  They both stand around 36" at withers.

I’m interested what area are you in in Montana how are they with people.
Very interested. Live here right outside of Twin Falls Idaho and will drive to Montana. Please let me know sir, you have them sold here! Thanks
Do you still have your Goat’s very interested please let me know if still available thank you and what part of Montana are you in thank you
Very Iterested I. The the pack goats more Info please. How are they with dogs and children? Do they ua e horns@
Please call or text 307-272-6209 if either of these goats are still available
Just want to bump this thread since Ruffneckboss' posts were made yesterday but I only approved them today (sorry about the delay!).