Another adventure
The family and I did a 7 mile hike with 2800 acent and descent on a lazy Wednesday.  We took out Buster, Thor, Uber, Buddy, and the recently adopted  George and Spots.  hiked down into a outstanding mountain lake and meadow for a few hour break and some awesome wild rainbow trout fishing.  Goats for the most part did amazing, one of your adopted goats required a lead line most of the hike as he has still not bonded to us.  He is now in our home pasture and absolutely loves getting petted, and going on the local trail systems before work with us.   Our goal was 100 miles last week, but hit 89 as two days of rain hampered our daily hiking.  One of the best summer vacations we have ever had!   A big shout out to Perry for lettings us adopt these fine animals!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Beautiful!
Stunning photos! What a wonderful trip. Thank you for sharing!
Thanks guys and gals. Was planning on another this Saturday, but sadly the hot weather and smoke is a no go.
I'm impressed! And I know about the hot weather. I was on a goat/dog free death march in the desert Weds. This summer is unrelenting!
I don't drink beer, but if I did, I'd prefer Dos Equis.  Stay thirsty my friends!