Looking to buy
Trying to get started into this adventure of pack goats.  Looking for 2-3 finished goats and gear.  Located in wyoming will travel to neighboring states for the right deal
Did you see this thread?
https://www.packgoatcentral.com/forums/s...p?tid=4466
Yes i don't really want to deal with shipping from west Virginia and id like to have some well before hunting season starts
Oh yeah... I didn't even see they were out east. It's so rare we get goats posted from the eastern U.S. that I didn't even think to check!
(06-28-2021, 07:37 PM)chance1990 Wrote: Trying to get started into this adventure of pack goats.  Looking for 2-3 finished goats and gear.  Located in wyoming will travel to neighboring states for the right deal

Are you still looking? I sent you a PM
I’ve got two experienced 3.5 year olds for sale in Delta, Colorado.. not sure why I can’t post a new post here yet, but 200 and 270 pounds approximately.
Sorry about the new post not going live right away. I have to manually "approve" every new user's first post in order to prevent spam attacks. From now on your posts will go live immediately.
I appreciate that, but they just sold through another forum. Thank you. I had thought I was a member here years ago, but apparently not, or maybe was purged or something due to inactivity