New to pack goats
Hi I am new to this page and live in SE Arizona. I am also relatively new to goats and am looking to using my goats as pack animals so I am open to all help and suggestions. I had 2 does, ND mix and 2 bucks, one overhasli and 1 alpine. 3 weeks ago I was blessed with 2 doelings and a week later 2 bucklings
and another doeling.  Where's the best place to go to learn more?
Hello and welcome! You are the second person from Arizona who has joined in the last couple of days, which is wonderful because we don't know a lot of goat packing enthusiasts from your state. This is a great forum to learn on. There are many threads going back many years about various aspects of training, camping, packing, etc. Also, we strongly encourage you to join the North American Packgoat Association (NAPgA). It is an organization that promotes goat packing and works to keep public lands open to packgoats. You can read more at www.napga.org

I'm not on Facebook, but a whole lot of other people are and from what I hear there is a great packgoat community there.
Feel free to ask any questions and post pictures!
Hi!
Depending on what you are looking for exactly, can depend on where you look. If you are on facebook, there are several different groups. Please feel free to reach out to me. I am also in Arizona!
I may not be able to help, but I could help point you in the direction of someone who can.