Goat Weight/Height, Etc.
Here are the results for the goats that were weighed and measured at the Rendy along with their age, breed and owners first name.

Goatberries Happen!
I shoulda had the boys done. Smile
Cool! Some of those guys are tanks! Cuzco is a lightweight compared to a lot of them (although he's taller than everyone but Scout).

So... how much would certain goats weigh if they were properly toned instead of FAT? Tongue
HEY! I resemble that remark! Smile Id guess Legion could lose 25 lbs or so. But he would in turn put on more heavier muscle. So id have to say in shape he would weigh 220. Smile

On a side note, I weighed just 1 lbs less then him and could go to lose 25 lbs myself Smile Maybe we can do it together!

Im very surprised that more people didnt have their goats weighed. I know that others had planned to but must of just spaced it. Thanks again Taffy!
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
Im surprised Legion did not lose weight with all that following around and getting up and down like he did here.
(07-01-2014, 07:31 PM)Teckelhut Wrote: Im surprised Legion did not lose weight with all that following around and getting up and down like he did here.

I wish we had been there, Duke at 6 mos is 76 lbs. On vets scales. He is registered Kiko from Craig Adams herd in Ill.

Jake

Mikado, MI