Vet in Omak Washington
hello readers. ive been packing goats for a few years now, still very much a novice. in my area i have only found a handful of vets and none of them having any confidence with pack goats. hoping i strike it lucky here and somebody knows a vet somewhere in central washington that knows goats well. any help appreciated.
Hello and welcome! I'm from Colorado so I'm afraid I won't be much help on the vet question, but I hope you find one (or more). Having a relationship with good vet is great peace of mind. One thing to keep in mind is that many vets aren't knowledgeable about goats, but if you find one who is willing to learn they can be just as valuable as an experienced vet. Goats aren't covered much in vet school, but a good vet never stops researching and expanding his/her knowledge. Good luck!
Welcome!

I asked your question on a couple of goat groups I belong to on Facebook. Cody Ames, DVM 31648 Highway 97 Tonasket, WA 98855 (509) 486-2166 was highly recommended. I'll let you know if I hear of any others.

We are very blessed in the Tri Cities, WA area to have 3 veterinarians who are good with goats!
Goatberries Happen!