Twin Alpine wethers for sale NW Montana
Matched set of 12 week old Alpine wethers from proven pack lines. These boys are correct, friendly, sound, and will have good size. $500/ea or $800 for the pair. Delivery possible within reasonable distance.

Located in Whitefish, Montana.

Photos of their dam, sire, and one of the boys (they look exactly the same!).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey, that's Gideon! And yes, I can attest to the proven pack genetics, on the buck's side, at least. Both of our wethers and a buck are from him. They're all 200+ lbs, sweet, and really dedicated.

Hannah says "Hi, Lauren!"
(08-04-2020, 01:15 PM)k.benefield Wrote: Hey, that's Gideon! And yes, I can attest to the proven pack genetics, on the buck's side, at least. Both of our wethers and a buck are from him. They're all 200+ lbs, sweet, and really dedicated.

Hannah says "Hi, Lauren!"

It is Gideon!  Big Grin  He has made some really nice pack goats. Almost all of our wethers by Gideon have gone to pack strings, and have ended up big boys! Tall and stout. 

Tell Hannah I said, “Hi, Hannah!”  Tongue
(08-03-2020, 01:38 PM)LaurenInTheWild Wrote: Matched set of 12 week old Alpine wethers from proven pack lines. These boys are correct, friendly, sound, and will have good size. $500/ea or $800 for the pair. Delivery possible within reasonable distance.

Located in Whitefish, Montana.

Photos of their dam, sire, and one of the boys (they look exactly the same!).
Hello,
I will be driving along the I-90 corridor this weekend.  Do you still have the goats?  
V/R,
Mike