Listing my Kikos
I havent been on here in quite awhile, I had planned and wanted to be at the Rendy right now, but , ' things happen',

I have had extensive back problems, all working together against me, it reads like a textbook of problems, bottom line I am curtailing near everything.

I am going to rehome my pair of registered purebred Kiko goats I bought from Craig Adams here in Illinois. They are six mos old, growing very well, and in excellent health. Both are microchipped, horned, on hay with some grain. The does is a minimum of 50lbs and the buck over 75 lbs. The sires are both well over 200 lbs. They are a very light tan with pale markings. I am pricing them at $400, half what I paid. Craig has one of the best herds in America, does extensive buck testing and has excellent results with them.

Email me at jlevi_us@yahoo.com

I hope all goes well at the Rendy and everyone has a great time. I really wish I had been there.

Jake

Jake

Mikado, MI
Sorry to hear that Jake. I've been wondering where you went and how your kikos were doing. I hope your back gets better and you find a good home for your kikos.
(06-29-2014, 07:54 AM)nebs Wrote: Sorry to hear that Jake. I've been wondering where you went and how your kikos were doing. I hope your back gets better and you find a good home for your kikos.

Thanks, its sure not what I wanted, right now I act and sound like a bag of bones. Not much they can do with 3/4s of it, some pain relief is the best on most of the rest, surgery is about as bad as what it can correct. So right now its at a standstill. Preferably sitting.

I wish all the folks here well, I was looking forward to meeting you ll, or most, at the Rendy.

Jake

Mikado, MI
Dang... I'm so sorry to hear this. It's hard to even know what to say. I hope your life takes a turn for the better soon.
(06-29-2014, 08:23 AM)Nanno Wrote: Dang... I'm so sorry to hear this. It's hard to even know what to say. I hope your life takes a turn for the better soon.

Thanks. Life goes on. A lot of folks have it a lot worse, I see that every time that I go to the VA. Right now task is to get the kids to a right home. Someone is going to get a big bargain. The buck is out of the premium pen. Craig was hoping to have him known amongst the goat packing fans. He is going to be big, and sound. I picked him as the longest and tallest of the group in the pen. So, life does go on. No long hikes for me.

Jake

Mikado, MI
Travis I missed your post on here,

Jake

Jake

Mikado, MI