Goats for rent?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I am new to the idea of pack goats, and if I had an acreage I would be all in! But, I can't do that so I am looking for some to rent to see how they work out. I have only found one guy, Clay, that rents pack goats and panniers, etc. - but he is located too far from my hunt area. I would like to rent 4-5 for a Colorado elk hunt in Sept. 2015. I have been into the area twice and want to go back farther with some pack help. There is a nice horse trail all the way back. Goats would need to be located in NE Colorado, SE Wyoming, Nebraska, Southern South Dakota, or Western Iowa. THANKS FOR ANY HELP!! I can be called at 712,260,1014 if I don't reply to messages here.
Welcome Muskeez. Glad to see you found us. Hope one of the others can point you in the right direction.
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
I don't know of anyone in those areas who rent packgoats, but I'll keep my ears open. There are a couple of goat breeders I can contact and see if they know of anyone. You probably won't find a commercial packgoat renter, but there might be people willing to rent you their private packgoats for a hunting trip.
Thanks Nanno, I have talked with Scott at Summit in Eastern NE. Great guy and he invited me to come look at his goats and operation. He does not have any goats that would be ready to rent however. Maybe something will turn up if I keep looking. Thanks for your help and site!