PROOF!
Proof that goats do not need much space!

My friend, Sharon, set a skunk trap.  She was in the house when she heard a goat screaming!  Sharon ran outside to see what was going on.  Tilley had crawled into the skunk trap!  Her Momma, Trixie, was NOT happy!  She's the one who was screaming.
Goatberries Happen!
This is hilarious!! I saw this thread late at night and showed Phil so we went to bed laughing. But then I forgot I hadn't commented. What a great story and photo. Those goats... I tell ya what! I'll have to watch our baby goats this summer if we set our trap out. Baby looks very content in there even if it panicked her mom.
Aaahaahahaha!  That's so typical goat!  It's like they see it as a competition as to whom can get into the craziest possible situations  Smile   … hey dude, hold my beer!
Black, 2 white stripes. I dont see the problem here?
I don't drink beer, but if I did, I'd prefer Dos Equis.  Stay thirsty my friends!
That's funny. Herb, good observation.

Have they named the goat yet? Seems a skunk-related name is in order, like "Little Stinker", or just "Skunk" , or "Peppi" of course.
The skunk in Bambi was named "Flower".
I don't drink beer, but if I did, I'd prefer Dos Equis.  Stay thirsty my friends!
Haha! How do you even remember that, Herb??
We had a little gal we called "Pepi" who was close to that color. Wasn't thinking of the skunk though! She was born on May 5th so we called her Pepita (little seed) and Pepi was for short.
This yearling doeling is named Tilley. After this escapade the name "Flower" would be a great one! It just amazes me how small a space she was able to fit into! She even makes it look like there's room left over!
Goatberries Happen!