Had to say good bye to Clyde this weekend.
(06-16-2014, 08:36 PM)Dave-Trinity-Farms Wrote: Yep, Sussie, your boy is one of Clydes final 2 boys. And his face is marked the same. Ill have to get a front picture of him for a side by side.

Thanks guys!

You going to bring June to the rendy? Ill give her a face scratch as well Smile

Sorry to hear that. I wish I could have met her. Will it bother you to let Hart go? I hope not. If so...maybe I could just take another one and you could keep him.Sad
Sorry you lost her Dave. Have to trust and be thankful in all things...like you said.
Na you are ok Sussie. I like that Clydes kids are spread out and giving joy to their owners. I have her daughter from this year and that will continue her presence here Smile
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
(06-17-2014, 04:47 PM)Dave-Trinity-Farms Wrote: Na you are ok Sussie. I like that Clydes kids are spread out and giving joy to their owners. I have her daughter from this year and that will continue her presence here Smile

Good! I would have been sad to see him go but...one time years ago, when we bred and worked Border Collies, we had the last pup of my husband's dog promised to someone. My husband's dog died suddenly and it just broke my husband's heart when that pup left. I remember that. Just didn't want you to experience the same feeling.
Thanks for the thought Smile I actually have a disclaimer on the site that says we reserve the right to pull a prospect off the sales page at any time for any reason. Granted thats more so if we see an issue or if one say breaks a leg or what have you. But no, I think we have enough of Clyde left here to be ok. Still have Daphne, her twin sister and a Clyde daughter.
Pack Goat Prospects For Sale. http://trinitypackgoats.webs.com

S.E. Washington (Benton City)
I'm so sorry about your loss my goat had something similar happen I never have found out what was wrong with her she wasn't eating very well and wasn't her cheery self so I started giving her daily b vitamin injections and brought her into the barn her temperature was only 93 degrees so we brought her into the vet he didnt know what it was so he shot her up with antibiotics to try to het rid of her runny nose a day later she wouldn't get up and didnt want to eat so we put a horse blanket over her and surrounded her with milk jugs with super hot water in it and gave strong black coffee and bounce back she started feeling better she became a lot more conscious and started excepting apples she was also happy to see us when we got up at 3:00a.m. Later she went back to her pen then she got bloat when we only gave her dewormer the vet said it was because of how she had been sick and stuff a week later she went lame on one leg nothing in her hoof no roting nothing broken and rapping it didnt help so we ended up painting some stuff on her hoof twice a day to try to tuffen it up no improvement and she still wasn't super cheery or anything one day she couldn't get up so that day we put her down