UPDATE: Pack herd and gear package
UPDATE:  The four adult goats and gear are gone.  I still have the two young Oberhaslis. I won't separate them (can't leave one here alone).  They are a hardy 8 month olds with good conformation and dispositions.

Regrettably, circumstances indicate the need to sell my pack goats and gear.  This is a complete package and I am not interested in breaking it up. The package includes four adult packers (ages 4, 4, 5, and 6) and two up and coming 8 month olds.  It also includes three pack saddles (two with mountain straps) and three sets of panniers.

I am valuing the goats at $2100, or an average of $350 each. (Some new to the year goats are selling for up to $300 each.) 

I am valuing the saddles and panniers at $585, or an average of $195 a saddle/pannier set. 

Total value is $2685.  I will consider trade for a four-wheeler (4x4) of comparable value.

If you are a serious inquirer, email me at wyomingtrapper@yahoo.com for specifics on each animal and each piece of equipment.  I am in western Wyoming. Thank you. 

Andrew
If still available please give me a holler at 4o6-four22-2383
(09-28-2019, 07:20 AM)Goat406 Wrote: If still available please give me a holler at 4o6-four22-2383
 Sorry, Got406, I didn't get  notification on your post. The two little ones are still available. The rest are gone.  See above.
Hey Andrew how much are you asking for you little Oberhalsi fellas?
I’m in Lewiston Idaho so I’m not sure how the picking up would work yet but they sound like a good match with mine.
(11-10-2019, 10:38 PM)Ki7qdv Wrote: Hey Andrew how much are you asking for you little Oberhalsi fellas?
I’m in Lewiston Idaho so I’m not sure how the picking up would work yet but they sound like a good match with mine.

I'd take $150 for the pair. They are solid little goats. Very friendly and with great conformation.  9 months old now.