Oberhasli Prospects
***************** ALL SOLD ************ get on list for 2020 …

weighed these 4 month olds from 1st time moms and all oberhasli were 73 to 77# ….twin brothers, double Sento line, from an older doe 83 & 79# 's ...and my alpine /ober line also double Sento line 91# I'm very pleased with these kids ….

Oberhasli  2019 prospects mostly 100%  few with pinch of alpine .March and April born ..Moses Lake WA ..horns ...not castrated yet  ... bottle fed ..clean CAE tested herd …  8  available

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome! Let me know if you have any trouble posting photos and I'll see what I can do to help.
(06-25-2019, 05:18 PM)Nanno Wrote: Welcome! Let me know if you have any trouble posting photos and I'll see what I can do to help.

thank u...sometime   tech challenged lol
I have some registered Oberhasli Does in Montana and I am actually looking for a Buck to breed with. I had a fellow packer ask if you have any Genes from Earl? Do you have any breeding bucks for sale? Your boys are just beautiful!
hello yes I do..
Folks these are quality Obers - big, beautiful, muscular sweet boys, many with the mighty Sento in their lines.  I had the honor of adding one to my little pack goat herd this spring, at 15 weeks he weighed 78 lbs, measured a conservative 27.25" tall at the withers.  He's just a doll and has been hiking already with one overnight trip under his belt, can do 6 miles with 1600' gain (one trip 1800').

-Kathy
yay I'm so happy he is doing good !!!
Weighed him at 90 lbs this week and I can't straddle him anymore he's too tall lol!

Here's a pic of him weekend before last, along a ridge at 5600' a bit of offtrail work to get there, we overnighted at lake below.

wow ...thank u Kathy he looks awesome !!!!!!
Attached are 2 pictures of Beaumont. He is growing packgoat from Circle 33. The picture of him eating the bush is at 9,000ft elevation. This past week we had him walking down the St Joe River here in Idaho while we were fishing. He is 1 year old and turning out to be a great goat. He will go anywhere I go.