So Helpful!
My goats are so helpful - NOT!  I was trying to clean in their pen yesterday.  Bourbon was constantly standing where I needed to rake, on my other side Jethro thought the handle of the rake tasted great and was a good thing to rub his head on, Little Man was standing as close as possible and would sneak in when Bourbon or Jethro moved enough that he felt safe to do so.  Joules stood back and watched it all happening.

I just chuckled and enjoyed the fact they want to be with me in the middle of what I am doing.  I know - they should respect my space - but I didn't feel this was a situation where I wanted to stop the fun we were all having.

As you can tell from where the goats placed themselves Bourbon is 1, Jethro 2, Little Man 3 and Joules 4 in the herd hierarchy.

I don't know exactly what Little Man did when I walked out of the pen later but all of a sudden Jethro took after him followed closely by Bourbon.  All 3 began rearing, posturing and head butting.  Then it turned into play and all was well.  Joules just looked on and let the boys be boys.
Goatberries Happen!
Oh, goats are always such a big help with any project aren't they? I remember when Nibbles thought she would help me paint the shed.  Rolleyes
(05-12-2019, 01:08 PM)Nanno Wrote: Oh, goats are always such a big help with any project aren't they? I remember when Nibbles thought she would help me paint the shed.  Rolleyes

I have never met little man but I like him!