Driving cart and harrnes
I have decided to sell my cart and harrnes, I no longer have any goats bigg enough to pull it. 
I am asking $375 for th cart, I can not ship it it is to big. I can ship the harness, I am asking $70 for it.
The shafts on the cart are 43 inches longer, it has two pine sap stains on it but is in very good condition otherwise. The harness is worn but still in good condition. I don't have any pictures of the harness but I can get them. 

Happiness is a working goat
Sent you email and our phone number. Would like to hear from you or if you email me your phone number I can call you. Thanks.
Just sent an email back.
HARNESS IS SOLD.
I'm sorry you're having to get out of goat driving. Did you sell Mufasa too?
Unfortunately yes, I sold him a while ago. We had to get out of a bad living situation and ended up moviing quite suddenly and had sell quite a few of our goats Mufasa ended up being sold because we couldn't keep him in the fence we had at the time. He has a pet home and is getting spoiled rotten, I get pictures and updates all the time. Hopefully once we get set up a little better I can get another wether for packing.
CART IS SOLD
Hi,
I am sending a random response to this message to see if my ability to post a message (as a brand new member) is workingSmile
Sarah Metcalf
Yes, your message is working! Smile