2019 Not Going Well For Goaties
His vet doesn't inform very well. I don't know what the first round of antibiotics were but ineffective. Second batch was Nuflor. She was going to give.them a double dose and.then send us home with a lesser dose to follow up with. Sprite our big boy acted up just enough she got.scared.and only gave him half the dose. Said she was going to adjust the dose.she was.sending home with us but she did not. I think she is.afraid of.animals that don't bark or meow. And she is.taking over.our big animal clinic here we have used.for years.

Two of the 3.still coughing with lung sounds. So this time what she described as a heavier antibiotic but did not give us.the name. With having to put Lucky down I forgot to ask for the name. I will call her tomorrow but they don't write the names down in the animal's records believe it or not so I may or may not get it.

This one, we have to give 4 additional shots.over.the next 4 days. Blackie and Butterscotch we.can manage.but our big 180 lb. Boy is.pretty hard for us to handle. We get hurt some way or.another every time we have to doctor him. He is otherwise such a doll, but we noticed.when we got him home this.time, his personality really changed. Runs.from us, won't let us stroke him anywhere on his.face, charges us now.with his horns. I am afraid we are turning him mean with all this doctoring. This is also the one whose feet we.cannot trim.

I am to the breaking point. He is only one close to being able to carry any load for us.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2019 Not Going Well For Goaties - by Nanno - 01-23-2019, 05:48 PM
RE: 2019 Not Going Well For Goaties - by Nanno - 01-28-2019, 02:45 PM
RE: 2019 Not Going Well For Goaties - by blackie's maiden - 01-28-2019, 08:41 PM
RE: 2019 Not Going Well For Goaties - by Nanno - 01-29-2019, 07:54 AM
RE: 2019 Not Going Well For Goaties - by Nanno - 01-29-2019, 09:13 PM
RE: 2019 Not Going Well For Goaties - by Nanno - 01-30-2019, 07:38 AM
RE: 2019 Not Going Well For Goaties - by Nanno - 01-30-2019, 06:28 PM