Looking for a good wether
I recently lost a 3-year old Alpine wether to urinary calculi (we presume).  I have his littermate, but his brother is now by himself.   I would really like to get at least one more older wether as a companion for my lone packer now.  He will be well cared for and get lots of hiking and hunting.  I have over an acre of pasture and can hike from my back door.  My only real stipulation is no horns (and no behavioral problems).  I live in Southern Idaho.  Thanks for any help.     

[Image: Rh5UNUh5gJ8VaW11bgmfFaKAqvgaNlrw87hOpE5b...viHigbgk20]
I'm so sorry you lost your boy. I hope you find a new buddy soon.
(01-22-2019, 12:33 PM)jacoby280 Wrote: I recently lost a 3-year old Alpine wether to urinary calculi (we presume).  I have his littermate, but his brother is now by himself.   I would really like to get at least one more older wether as a companion for my lone packer now.  He will be well cared for and get lots of hiking and hunting.  I have over an acre of pasture and can hike from my back door.  My only real stipulation is no horns (and no behavioral problems).  I live in Southern Idaho.  Thanks for any help.     

Sent you a PM
(01-22-2019, 12:33 PM)jacoby280 Wrote: I recently lost a 3-year old Alpine wether to urinary calculi (we presume).  I have his littermate, but his brother is now by himself.   I would really like to get at least one more older wether as a companion for my lone packer now.  He will be well cared for and get lots of hiking and hunting.  I have over an acre of pasture and can hike from my back door.  My only real stipulation is no horns (and no behavioral problems).  I live in Southern Idaho.  Thanks for any help.     

If you are still looking for a companion wether, please see the posting I just posted this morning. I'm in the Boise area. Thanks