Goats N Gear Western WA
We had a goal of doing the PCT w/ goats but life has other idea's. We don't have the time to keep these guys in shape so were looking for a packgoat home for them.

Huck will be 3 in June of 2019 this past summer we did pack him with weight a few times at 5-10% of his body weight and he did great, he's like the go go bunny even when he's tired. $300

[img][Image: 43614943405_35b0ed17db_z.jpg]IMG_20180904_120553 [/img]

SOLD Togo and Kodiak are Huck's nephews, we liked Huck so much we bought his sister and bred her to a beautiful, large alpine buck. They were born March of 2018 and will easily mature over 200lbs. Both their sire and dam were the most easy going goats, it was our best matching. $200
Photo from the summer can take newer ones upon request.

[img][Image: 41418240600_74c8d36a08_z.jpg]IMG_0129_edited [/img]

SOLD We also have a kid pack by Marc Warnke from Bantam Saddle Tack in good condition. $60

SOLD We have a blue Sopris Rookie Saddle with Intermediat panniers of same color. $250

ALL SOLD Sopris Halters: ($5 each)
Size 2 Black 
Size 3 Red
Size 4 Dark Green
Size 4 Royal Blue

[img][Image: 45213410095_bd74202c9c_z.jpg]IMG_20181130_102950 [/img]

Another goat we have called Kingsley hasn't been much of a packer for us. His front legs are crooked and he is stubborn, will freeze in the road like a deer in the headlights if he see's a car. He would be a great goat to raise young goats as he has always been kind to our babies and small goats. He would be a great kids goat once he gets used to them. Or a stay at home goat for the retired goat. A good weed eater. Looking for a home for all goats so he needs to go too. $50 

[img][Image: 42509167204_111d746cbd_z.jpg]IMG_0157[/img]
Today we stroll the neighborhood, someday we'll climb mountains together..  Heart
PM sent
I'm so sorry you're having to disperse the rest of your herd. I hope they find excellent homes.
(11-30-2018, 08:11 AM)Nanno Wrote: I'm so sorry you're having to disperse the rest of your herd. I hope they find excellent homes.

Me too. <3 Thanks Nanno
Today we stroll the neighborhood, someday we'll climb mountains together..  Heart
I'd be interested in the kid pack if your pending sale doesn't pan out.
Kid pack sold, Sopris Halters sold.
Sopris saddle/panniers pending likely sold.

Goats almost went to UT but the cost of health cert to there was too high. UT seems to have some of the more strict regulations on livestock imports. Interesting.
Huh... that's odd. I've not sold goats to anyone in Utah, but we've gotten health certs. to visit the state quite a few times over the years and it never cost more than health certs to any other state. I had no idea it would be different for animals sold there rather than just transported in and out. I thought it was the same certificate. I'm sorry it fell through. I hope you find an amazing home for your guys.
Sopris saddle sold.

Yea, they would have need to be tested for Tuberculosis (2 vet exams), Brucellosis, scrapie tagged, no abscesses, and then we wouldn't have gotten an import number from UT State Ag dept. They needed all of that even though they are non breeding animals -_-
Kodiak and Togo have SOLD.