Stolen Goat Eugene,OR area
Hey Guys,
I was cruzing CL looking for my next packing stud and found this listing.  Someone in the Eugene , OR area had a really nice looking Alpine Buck stolen of there property.  I know the chances of them finding him is pretty low but if someone stole one of my guys I would want any help I could get. Attached is the CL add-

https://eugene.craigslist.org/grd/d/stol...56041.html

and a picture 

Thanks for taking a look!!

Attached Files
.jpg   00A0A_fl0umk7JhzG_600x450.jpg (Size: 21.24 KB / Downloads: 49)
Oh my, what a lovely goat he is! It's hard to imagine how anyone could steal such a beast. I suppose a bucket of grain and a horse trailer would do the trick. I hope he's found.
Too bad the old.law.of a noose.for.horse.theives no longer gets enforced. Should be expanded to pack goats. Not much lower than a thief. Hope.they find him. But like you said, probably not.much chance.
I hate to say it. But some psycho probably has him at the taxidermy shop right now. Just my 2 cents.
I don't drink beer, but if I did, I'd prefer Dos Equis.  Stay thirsty my friends!
(05-08-2019, 10:45 PM)Charlie Horse Wrote: I hate to say it.  But some psycho probably has him at the taxidermy shop right now.  Just my 2 cents.
Ya, that could very well be true.
What kind of a miscreant would steel someone's pack goat? Wrong on so many levels . . .