Yearling Oberhasli Imprinted Wether, Special Situation
Cross-posted from The Goat Spot. The person that posted this was from Onion Creek Oberhaslis. If anyone is interested, they would have to go to The Goat Spot website in order to track down the owner:
"Attn. Packers: Yearling Oberhasli Imprinted Wether, Special Situation
I am posting for a friend. She has a horned yearling wether that she is looking for a home for. He comes out of a large Oberhasli herd and was going to be trained for packing, but the little boy that owned him lost interest. So he ended up at my friend's house and she needs to find him a home soon. He has been started on imprinting, so very friendly. She has tried not to pet him and love on him so as not to get attached, but she said that despite all of that, he follows her like a puppy. She will sell him for meat price to anyone that would give him some time and work, or just needs a companion. He will be sold for meat soon if he can't find a home. She doesn't want to that if she can help it. He is located in Idaho. PM me and I can give you her contact info. Sorry I don't have pictures, but she can text them, if someone is interested."
I would take him if there was a way to get him from there to Central Oregon. I cannot be away from my farm overnight. I am the only one here to care for anything.
He would be the same age as my Ober boy with horns. If I could sell my two disbudded Alpine boys, 4 yo this year, I would also love to have him.
[i]
Charlene in Central Orego
n
[/i]
(06-06-2014, 09:37 AM)deschutes dawn Wrote: He would be the same age as my Ober boy with horns. If I could sell my two disbudded Alpine boys, 4 yo this year, I would also love to have him.

Private Message sent regarding Alpines
(06-06-2014, 09:37 AM)deschutes dawn Wrote: He would be the same age as my Ober boy with horns. If I could sell my two disbudded Alpine boys, 4 yo this year, I would also love to have him.
How far are you from Driggs Idaho? I would be interested. I currently have 3 pack goats and would like 4 or 5. Give a call. (307) 690-9410
I Live in Driggs. Where in Idaho are you?

(06-06-2014, 07:56 AM)Saph Wrote: Cross-posted from The Goat Spot. The person that posted this was from Onion Creek Oberhaslis. If anyone is interested, they would have to go to The Goat Spot website in order to track down the owner:
"Attn. Packers: Yearling Oberhasli Imprinted Wether, Special Situation
I am posting for a friend. She has a horned yearling wether that she is looking for a home for. He comes out of a large Oberhasli herd and was going to be trained for packing, but the little boy that owned him lost interest. So he ended up at my friend's house and she needs to find him a home soon. He has been started on imprinting, so very friendly. She has tried not to pet him and love on him so as not to get attached, but she said that despite all of that, he follows her like a puppy. She will sell him for meat price to anyone that would give him some time and work, or just needs a companion. He will be sold for meat soon if he can't find a home. She doesn't want to that if she can help it. He is located in Idaho. PM me and I can give you her contact info. Sorry I don't have pictures, but she can text them, if someone is interested."
Hi all. I finally found this forum:). Thank you to Saph for posting this.

Dave commented on the original post on the GoatSpot asking about his CAE/CL status.
This little guy comes from a CAE/CL neg. farm and my friend's farm where he is currently at, is also CAE/CL neg. She tests all of her goats twice per year and some three times per year (she just wants to be sure that any tests weren't wrong;). Hope this helps!
Promoting Oberhasli, For The Love of The Breed
Proverbs 27:27
Kids Available!
http://onioncreekoberhaslis.weebly.com