Hi from Australia
Female goats are always much, much smaller than males. Goats are far more sexually dimorphic than, say, horses or other more familiar pets like dogs and cats. Intact adult males commonly weigh twice as much as adult females of the same/similar breed. Toggs are generally a shorter, stockier breed than Saanens so the size discrepancy would be even more apparent.
Very cute babies Smile
Happiness is a baby goat snoring in your lap
(09-27-2018, 08:08 AM)Nanno Wrote: Female goats are always much, much smaller than males. Goats are far more sexually dimorphic than, say, horses or other more familiar pets like dogs and cats. Intact adult males commonly weigh twice as much as adult females of the same/similar breed. Toggs are generally a shorter, stockier breed than Saanens so the size discrepancy would be even more apparent.

Ahahhh so much for me to learn about goats. Yes, the size difference was substantial. Hope with good nutrition and care they will grow nice and big. I can tell I won't feel lonely on hikes again, they just love standing or laying next to me and getting scratches.